Implement to automate and know your hospital’s compliance status, 24/7.
covers all of The Joint Commission standards under the Environment of Care (EC), Life Safety (LS) and Emergency management (EM) chapters. On a tablet, your hospital’s can:
- View SAFER Risk Matrix.
- Use an interactive activity Dashboard with specific tasks addressing each of the EC, LS and EM individual Elements of performance (EP).
- Retain a complete document repository, based on The Joint Commission standards and EP’s mandatory frequencies knowing which are about to expire.
- Place pre-configured assets’ icons on floor plans drawings.
- Inspect each asset with its own unique individual inspection points, type or dictate notes and take pictures.
- Retain a complete inspection history for each asset, based on The Joint Commission standards and EP’s mandatory frequencies of inspection.
- Drill down and view previous inspection results.
- Schedule rounds per The Joint Commission required reporting and frequencies.
- Schedule drills (announced and unannounced) per The Joint Commission required reporting and frequencies.
- Receive notifications when any of the above is about to expire.
system can be quickly implemented to reduce risk and streamline day-to-day healthcare facility compliance management operations. It is easy to use, user friendly yet covers all latest Joint Commission published standards for EC, EM and LS which ensures successful surveys.
With from HCF Compliance, you will experience cost reduction and peace of mind and know your Compliance status, based on The Joint Commission latest standards, at all times.
Our SolutionHealthcare Physical Environment Compliance and Risk Management
Latest BlogElectronic binders that always stay updated and can be quickly printed for Survey...
CRx system now includes ICRA module for facilities construction projects related ICRA compliance. It covers complete step by step risk analysis and workflow of creating and issuing a permit to Nursing for review and signature. All Permits, ICRA worksheets and related documentations, including ongoing modifications are tracked and stored as proof of compliance.Read More
- Read More
Hospitals facility management departments deal with both operational and compliance issues related to emergency management, life safety and environment of care. Wish there was something beyond the spreadsheets, checklists, binders of paper and manual tracking? HCFCompliance team is here to help you!Read More
Track hundreds of EPs and documentation in one single program that works in tandem with your Work Order system. Consider CRx -America’s most comprehensive, patent pending, healthcare facility compliance system to always ensure compliance with Joint Commission standards.Read More
Consider CRx – America’s most comprehensive, patent pending, healthcare facility compliance system to always ensure compliance with Joint Commission standards. CRx brings innovative features in a complete solution that easily integrates with your Work Order system.Read More
Consider Readiness Rounds on CRx tablet. Mark issues right on the floor plan along with picture and notes. Initiate Work Orders right from CRx tablet. Track it through completion. If an ILSM is required, document and kick off ILSM. CRx will track deficiencies on a list and on SAFER Matrix, until completed.Read More
Got hundreds of Work Orders open with due dates? Know which ones are most important to stay within Joint Commission guidelines?
Your tech found an issue. Does he know for sure if this triggers a risk assessment?Read More
As you prepare yourself for Joint Commission Survey, you often wonder if the entire process can be streamlined and managed in this computer age in a much more organized way. Yet, spreadsheets, checklists, reminders and paper continue to be used. It takes a lot of time out of our busy schedules and still leaves us with a constant possibility of missing out on meeting Joint Commission standards and having the evidence of that in the binders…Read More
Electronic Binders, Risk Management and Compliance system Joint Commission Survey requirements have significantly changed recently “Required documents that are not available at the time of survey, will no longer be eligible for the Clarification Process” Consider Electronic binders repository of CRx Risk Management and Compliance System from HCFCompliance…Read More